About AmeriMex Motor and Controls
Complete customer satisfaction is our focus in every step of the manufacturing and service processes for motors and controls. To serve our customers well, we must deliver expert work and high-quality products at a fair price. AmeriMex works alongside our customers in a partnership to ensure we get projects done in a timely, professional, and cost-effective way.
Our dedication to customers shows with a 24/7 call service and one-year warranties on parts and service labor for all of our products – remanufactured and new. AmeriMex is large enough to supply all engineering, service, electrical motor, and control needs but small enough to always listen and quickly respond to our customer needs for motors and controls.
INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS COMPANY CULTURE
Industrial Service Solutions emanates “forceful optimism.”
- We are a team of self-confident associates who have can-do attitudes and always strive to anticipate, learn, and adapt but are not afraid to act.
- We recognize and reward the behavioral traits of integrity, character, candor, humor, teamwork, and both individual and joint accountability.
- ISS culture enables us to offer small-company competitiveness with large-company capabilities and process disciplines.
- Customer-centric biases committed to earning and retaining longstanding relationships of trust
- High respect for every associate who wears our uniform regardless of title, position, or skillset
- Quick response, low cost structures, and a personal commitment to delivery of high-quality service
- Disciplined processes for associate recruiting, training development and safety best practices, and a comprehensive compensation and benefits plans for talent retention
- Technical depth for equipment, service applications, and industry certifications; and reinvestment in competitive shops, machinery, and tools
- A nationwide geographic footprint, a broad set of field, shop, and supply value propositions serving multiple industrial and commercial markets
Industries Served by AmeriMex Motor and Controls
AmeriMex provides comprehensive services for motors and controls in a variety of industries.
Dredging – AmeriMex has provided electric motors and controls to the dredging industry since our inception. We work closely with the customer to ensure an optimized system to meet the end user’s needs.
Marine – We’re a single-source provider for the marine industry. From system design, construction, and installation, our focus is energy-efficient designs optimized for individual requirements and operating conditions.
Drilling – Our business was born from the drilling industry, and AmeriMex has become one of the most trusted names in the business. Our company leaders have been in the business for more than 80 years combined.
Petrochemical – AmeriMex is located in the heart of the Gulf Coast and provides a multitude of services to the general industrial and petrochemical industries.
Cement Production – We can assist with all your power equipment needs for cement production. We offer a full line of AC and DC variable speed drives for ball mills, kiln drives, pump motors, and ID fans.
Recycling – AmeriMex is an industry leader in power systems for the automotive shredder industry. Helping to pioneer the DC shredder motor market, AmeriMex still services equipment installed in the 1980’s.
Mining – We specialize in both surface and underground mining electrical equipment and repairs. From wheel motors to drag lines, AmeriMex helps your mine operate more efficiently.
Compressors – We offer new and remanufactured compressor motors as well as controls for gas and hydrogen compressors. Our team can help design a station or provide rewind and repair services for your large horsepower AC motors.
Plastics & Rubber – AmeriMex Motor and Controls is a leader in AC and DC electric motor and variable speed-drive systems for the plastics industry. We provide new and remanufactured power systems and motors for extruders, mixers, pumps, grinders, and compressors.
While our ultimate Safety Goal is ZERO injuries and incidents, we strive for continual improvement in our health and safety performance. ISS is actively:
- Expanding the awareness of safety and health management systems that address employee involvement in a safe workplace and improve occupational hazard recognition
- Promoting a proactive culture directed at prevention of incidents with our employees empowered to execute “STOP WORK” authority
- Developing effective working relationships with our customers, suppliers, and subcontractors that enhance the safety performance on our projects
- Building cooperative working relationships with government and industry organizations to be in compliance with the applicable standards and regulations
Safety is our 1st operational KPI
INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS (ISS) IS A UNIQUELY POSITIONED COMPANY…
- To deliver a broad set of comprehensive “cost, quality, and speed” competitive service solutions for critical to process equipment across a diverse set of end-user markets.
- To serve a wide variety of industries, such as power generation; oil and gas; pulp and paper; chemical and petrochemical; tire and rubber; metals and mining; water and waste water; and other industrial and commercial markets.
- To offer application expertise in a wide variety of equipment, including valves and actuation; motors and generators; pumps; compressors and coolers; boilers and heat exchangers; mixers and extruders and many other types of industrial equipment.
- To provide value propositions, such as onsite field services, regionally based shop services, and a broad range of supply services.
- To serve customers nationwide and outside the U.S. to most customer requests.